Sunday, July 15, 2012

Creative thinking in my life~

Creative thinking mean think something in creative way.In our life,creative thinking is important.
Without creative thinking,our life will become bore and not attractive.
We should have creative thinking in our mind and do it in real life.
Example like photo shooting,we not only can shoot object and landscape,we also can shoot at other thing use different way.
This week,we going to malacca for photo shooting.We not only shooting landscape and object,we also can shoot something special like shoot a photo according the ratio,pattern and shape.
I also try to shoot a thing using grid.Is is my first time to try that.It is not hard but if want to shoot a nice photo,I must try many times on that.
I will try my best to do anything and try to think creatively and use it well.
Below there is the photo that I capture using Grid.



No comments:

Post a Comment