Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Love Creative~

Below there is the wood cube.Triangle,square,round,rectangle wood cube.
That is normal a normal cube in our view point,but if you can think out of the box,you can make its become more creative.
A artist use that idea to make all the wood cube become more interest and creative.
When a object become more creative,people will feel the colorful in the world.


I would like to share will you because I think that is special.
I would never think that a wood cube can design in this way and bring out creative thinking to us.
The artist use the arrangement of the wood cube and the lighting to form shadow of a human.
Each of the arrangement will affect the shadow,the artist must think well and do well.
As you can see,we can do anything that we want.
Nothing is impossible,the important is what we think and is that we want to.
Through this idea,I will try to think out of the box to do something,I think that will be more interest and more fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment