Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Photography In Da house~


Photography is the art,science and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation either chemically by means of a light-sensiitive material such as photographic film or electronically by means of an image sensor.

I start to learn photography in this semester.
Through this course,I learn more about photography and get more knowledge about it.
I know that a person want to take a photo,it is not easy.We cannot simply capture a view and say that it is a nice photo.We need to find a nice view,perfect angle and use the suite skill if we need to capture a nice photo.Sometime,if we need to capture a nice photo,we also need some creative thinking.
Beside that,time is important for a photographer.

I feel interesting when I capturing the different kind of photo through different angle.
I want to learn more and use it in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment